Mobile – Overtaking Desktop at a Rapid Pace
Mobile website is as important as your website
Smartphones – Over 235 million in the US have smartphones
New Smartphones – 20-25 million will be added this year
Mobile friendly – You must have a mobile friendly website
Calculate YOUR additional PROFIT with a Custom Landing Page
Mobile Autonomy changes the Speed of Sales
A mobile website is the ultimate landing page. Visitors are searching for information, usually leading to a purchase.
A well designed mobile website will convert to immediate sales. The design has to be FOR mobile, has to be concise, with just enough information for the visitor to press the call to action. A smartphone user gneerally does not search from home or the office than a PC or tablet user. They are generally near your business and seaching with urgency.
A mobile website is a MUST. When your visitor clicks through from the search results, they will not stay if:
- Too slow or costs to much to load
- Does not fit the screen
- Does not work properly
- Does not show hours of business
- Include location and nearest store on maps
- No easy to call to click, call to email
How mobile friendly is your site?
- Test it for speed: PageSpeed.
- Test it for compliance: mobiReady.
- See how it looks on multiple devices and check the download size: Prism.
Some staggering statistics according to Mobile Thinking, June 2014
Mobile searches have quadrupled in the last year according to Google, for many items one in seven searches are now mobile:
- 1 in 3 mobile searches are local. After looking up a local business on their smartphone, 61 percent of users called the business and 59 percent visited.
- 79 percent of smartphone users use their smartphones to help with shopping
- 71 percent of smartphone users that see TV, press or online ad, do a mobile search for more information, but 79 percent of large online advertisers still do not have a mobile optimized site.